A jersey built with warm riding temperatures in mind: That is the mantra of the Course Air Jersey. It is the perfect option for the rider looking for a super-light jersey that dries in minutes while getting all the latest features in cycling aerodynamics. The Course Air jersey is made from Carbon Ion fabric renowned for its antistatic and quick-drying capabilities while facilitating blood flow. The combination with Pro Lycra makes for a supple jersey that makes the rider feel like riding with no jersey on even on hot racing days.
- Fit Tech: Slim
- Fabric: CB Carbon + LYCRA® fiber: This fabric offers great compression and antistatic properties and helps improve blood circulation
- Features: Pre-shaped shoulders
- Hem Finish: Silicone gripper at hem
- Pockets: 3 angled at back
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||58||60||62||64||66||68||70||71||72|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.