$4.50 - $4.99
Includes a single SKS key.
Replacement Wheelstrap for Holdup. Adds 2.5" of Length to Forklift and Frontloader Rear wheel mounts.
Simply insert Saris' Hitch Tite into the hitch receiver to give your Saris bike rack (sold separately) extra stability. The Hitch Tite is compatible with the Bike Porter Hitch 2-Bike, Freedom, Axis Steel, Axis Aluminum, Cycle-On, and T-RAX Sport racks.
Saris' Wheel Straps keep your front wheels from spinning and your handlebars from turning in the wind. They're made of tough nylon with easy-to-use buckle closures. Wheel Straps are sold in pairs.
Thule's Load Bar End Caps are replacement end caps for rectangular load bars.
Provides a clean and sleek look for your Saris Bones rack, these end caps allow excess strap length to be tucked neatly inside rack - Provides a clean and sleek look for your Saris Bones rack - Upgrade your current Bones or Bones EX rack (pre-2022) - Compatible with: Bones or Bones EX racks - Not compatible to use with any Bones Hitch racks or SUPERBones
Saris' Protect-O-Pads are foam blocks that separate and protect your bikes when multiple bikes are being transported. They come in packs of four.
The RockyMounts LoBall is a ridiculously easy bike rack solution for trucks, trailers, vans, SUV's, and home storage. It includes a non-locking, 9mm chromoly quick release.
Saris' Hatch Huggers fasten Saris racks (sold separately) to certain vehicles. They replace the regular straps for vehicles with glass hinge lines and vehicles with narrow gaps around the trunk.
Turn your hard to fit vehicle into a bike hauling machine, Hatch Huggers allow most Saris trunk mount carriers to be used on vehicles equipped with integrated spoilers or glass hatchbacks - Designed for cars that require a custom fit, including those with glass-hinge lines or surfaces that are difficult for traditional trunk rack hooks to secure to, such as plastic or squared off edges. - Hatch Huggers SL attach to your trunk rack using the existing j-hooks and straps - Quick and easy to install and attach to your Saris Trunk Rack. - Includes two bumpers that are compatible with existing rack straps and hooks for Saris trunk-mount bike racks. - Maximum capacity-two bikes, 35 lb. each, 70 lbs. total.
- Great for storage or transportation - Alloy construction - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
$24.99 - $29.99
Sunlite's versatile Bike Block Quick Release Fork Mount is a handy bike mount that you can install in your vehicle, pickup truck bed or on virtually any flat surface. It features a sturdy 9mm-diameter quick release to securely support your 2-wheeler by its fork. And, the Bike Block is made of heavy-duty metal for strength and reliability. Plus, it features a pass-through hole for locking your rig with a cable lock, too.
- For carrying unique frames on hang-on type car racks - Quick release clamp adjusts to fit between stem and seatpost - Rubberized hooks protect bikes finish
- Powdercoated steel body with 9mm skewer & hole in handle for padlock
Saris' Trap Fork Mount can be bolted anywhere you need to hold a bike. It secures your bike's fork dropouts with a stout 9-mm quick-release skewer. The Trap is made of powder-coated, light, durable aluminum. A hole in its body allows your bike to be locked with a cable (sold separately).
If you have a trunk or rear rack and a bike with an unconventional frame (such as a full-suspension or ladies bike), you probably need Sunlite's Crossbar Adapter. Vinyl-coated hooks on either end hold your bike and act as a "top tube" for easy transportation. In the middle, a quick-release telescoping adjustment ensures the Crossbar Adapter will fit almost any bike.
A set of extra-long replacement wheel straps to enable transport of very large-tire fat bikes. - Fits Thule EasyFold XT bike racks
Delta's Wheel Holder mounts to any flat surface to keep bikes stabilized. - Holds front wheel in place - Rigid steel stays with 9mm dropouts - Mounts to any flat surface
- Universal fork mounting block for transportation or home storage - Includes adapters to work with standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru axles including boost applications - Durable alloy construction - Skewer not included
- Rigid 6061-aluminum body with 9mm skewer
Saris' Locking Hitch Tite adds both stability and security to your hitch rack. It tightens up the interface between your rack and hitch to combat swaying and it locks your rack to your vehicle. It fits 1-1/4 and 2-inch threaded hitch-tites and is compatible with the 200/500 Series T-Rax, all Thelma racks, standard-model Cycle-Ons, and all the T-Bones racks (each sold separately).
- QR fork mount for storage or transportation - Includes hardware for mounting to factory truck-bed track systems - Durable alloy construction
- Adapts female specific and full suspension frames to be easily hung on car rack carriers - Locking ends ensure a firm hold on the bicycles seat tube and head tube for a secure fit - Makes transporting an unconventional frame by car rack much easier - Extends from 21.5" to 31" eye to eye
Thule's versatile Low Rider is a handy bike mount that you can install in your vehicle, pickup truck bed or on virtually any flat surface. It features a sturdy 9mm-diameter quick release to securely support your 2-wheeler by its fork. Made of heavy-duty metal for strength and reliability, the Low Rider boasts a pass-through hole for locking your rig with a cable lock, too.
The RockyMounts HotRod is a do-it-all truck mount for bikes with 12x100, 15x100, and "Boost" 15x110 thru-axles.
- Updated design, for use with all Saris racks where bikes are secured by the top tube - Bridges the gap from stem to seat tube, creating a virtual top tube - Useful on ladies and specialty frames
Easy to move rack to/from vehicle without any lifting, this wheeled dollie attaches quickly t- most 2" receiver compatible racks - Wheels ensure smooth and effortless transport of rack to/from vehicle without any lifting - Connects to 2" stinger with simple pin - Works with most Saris hitch racks and other racks that bolt t- vehicle receiver - Easy to remove
Saris' Traps Wheel Holder mounts easily to your Saris Single or Triple Track (each sold separately) to keep your front wheel secured. It accepts the wheel with little or no quick-release adjustment. Mounting hardware is included.
RockyMounts StreetRod is a thru-axle adapter that works with fork-mounted bike racks from any manufacturer. It includes axles to accommodate bikes with 12x100, 15x100, and "Boost" 15x110 thru-axles.
- Versatile: Accommodates all 15mm & 12mm thru-axles. - Flexible: Adapter for most roof racks (Thule, Yakima, Kuat) - Quick Assembly: Easy mount on any flat surface - Fully Adjustable: Thumb screw inserts allow for instant adjustments - Construction: Lightweight aluminum and steel
Page 1 of 4 Next page