- 8x1mm Allen head - Bag of 10
$17.39 - $24.99
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
$31.00 - $39.99
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
$34.99 - $59.99
The Odin stem features a 48mm reach and a 36mm rise. - Mark Burnett signature stem - Cold Forged & CNC Machined 6061-T6 Alloy - Heat Treated 6mm solid hex bolts
$39.79 - $44.99
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
$42.49 - $77.00
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Wider and beefier with and improved clamping area and recessed compression bolt for a clean look. - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 22.2 - Steerer Clamp Diameter: 1-1/8-inch - Stem Type: Top Load
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
Developed for longer-travel trail bikes, Promax's S-29 stem offers the perfect configuration to set you up for maximum comfort and control. Featuring an oversize extension tube and faceplate with massive clamping area, it’s sure to keep your bars stylishly in place through the most demanding terrain. These stems are cold-forged and CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for strength, low weight, and durability.
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
$89.90 - $99.99
- Highly weight optimized single crown stem, ideal for Enduro applications with 31.8mm handlebars - Human Factor Design features micro increment size options, tuned to fit any rider size and style - Human Factor cockpit setup index facilitates tuning of upsweep and backsweep - Ultra-short stack height and true zero degree rise - Chamfered bar clamp to reduce stress risers and increase fatigue life in handlebars - Forged 2-piece faceplate design reduces overall weight without compromising bar clamp security or stiffness - Shot peen-anodized surface increases strength, durability, and fatigue life
$89.99 - $105.00
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
$100.00 - $139.99
3T's ARX II Team stem is the perfect finishing touch. It's made of aluminum for light weight, durability, and excellent stiffness. Refined shaping of the clamping areas results in outstanding stress distribution on the bars and steerer for safety. Plus, it features 3T's secure aluminum 4-bolt faceplate. - Aluminum stem with 40mm stack height - Single M6 bolt clamps stem to fork steerer - T25 bolts on bar clamp - 120 grams for 110mm - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm - Weight: 120 grams (110mm)
Ritchey's WCS 4 Axis Road Stem is the perfect touch of class for your speed machine. It's made of forged 2014 aluminum for super light weight with excellent stiffness for optimum handling. Plus, it features Ritchey's Bias Clamp and 4-bolt faceplate, which make it super safe and secure. It looks great, too.
$149.99 - $199.99
An adjustable stiffness suspension stem that smooths out the ride by reducing the affects of impacts and road vibrations. - Unwanted vertical movement is absorbed by twin interchangeable elastomers - Stem retains torsional rigidity - Travel is limited to 1-2 centimeters - Made with 6061-T6 Aluminum - Includes 5 swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional) to customize the ride feel for your bike, weight, and riding style
$159.95 - $194.99
When stiffness and weight are the top on your list, you want Ritchey's Carbon Matrix C-260 Stem. The C-260 is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum with a carbon exoskeleton to enhance rigidity. Even the steel M4 bolts shave a few grams with no sacrifice in strength. This revolutionary design starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260-degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware and stem body. The steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube, so you can run carbon bars and a carbon steerer with no problem.
The Syncros Creston iC is the ultimate in terms of integration on the road. Clean and uncluttered our new Syncros combo cockpit allows us to route all the cables completely internally through the bar, headset and into the frame as part of SCOTT’s new ICC routing. - Carbon UD, Superlight Layup - Compact Bend 75mm/125mm Reach/Drop - Clamp Diameter: iC (integrated Cockpit) - Steerer Diameter: 1-1/4" for Scott Addict RC MY20 - Weight: 280g
Page 1 of 1