- Chrome - Sold individually
$7.99 - $19.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
$17.09 - $20.69
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$18.99 - $24.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
$21.59 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
This nylon pivotal BMX seatpost works with Free Agent and other Pivotal-specific saddles. - One-bolt design tightens directly through top of saddle - 150mm length
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
This alloy pivotal BMX seatpost works with Free Agent and other Pivotal specific saddles. - One-bolt design tightens directly through top of saddle - 150mm length
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
$34.99 - $39.99
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
Sunday's Pivotal Seatpost uses a traditional straight-up pivotal design. It looks good in black, keeps your seat where you want it, and takes a beating — everything you need in a seatpost.
$34.99 - $49.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
$35.49 - $37.29
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
$39.19 - $39.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Proven 2-bolt design provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and easy adjustability. Low-profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out. - Material: 6061 alloy - Saddle clamp: standard - Saddle clamp torque: 13Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
The Duncan 2.0 seatpost utilizes a wallet-friendly 6061 aluminum. The 2-bolt clamp is designed to ensure an easy setup and your saddle stays put. This model has a 10mm offset. - Designed and tested to meet Syncros' stringent standards for fatigue and impact strength. - 3D forged heat-treated aluminum tube - Proven Syncros clamp design for ease of adjustment. Compatible from 7x7mm up to 7x10mm rails, incl. carbon rails. - Compatible from 7x7mm up to 7x10mm rails, carbon rails inclusive - Length: 400mm - Weight: 280g
- Length: 400mm - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
Page 1 of 4 Next page