•Steel •Chrome Plated •Front or Rear •Cruiser •26-inch x 75mm
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Hightrek fenders! The hardware is pre-installed for easy mounting. And, they fit a wide variety of fork, frame, and brake styles.
X-Long Mudflap/Spoiler can be retrofitted to any fender profile of the correct size. A hole may need to be drilled in the profile if one isn't already there. - Adds 6 inches of coverage to any fender profile - 35mm size fits fender profiles up to 35mm - 53mm size fits fender profiles 46mm-55mm
Features - Compatible with common wheel and tire sizes - Helps keep the back side of suspension fork bridges clean - Multi-color Giant logo sticker pack included
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
$11.99 - $14.99
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
- Suitable for all wheel sizes - Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Newly improved designs in multiple options for better coverage - Attaches quickly without tools - Stores easily in a backpack or jersey pocket - Application: Front - Fender Size: 235mm x 155mm - Material: Polypropylene - Weight: 18g - Wheel Size: Universal
$14.90 - $24.99
- Designed for FOX 34 Step Cast forks with an optimized ft through two screws on fork arch. - The highest level of integration, durability, and protection from mud - Mounted with 2 supplied Torx screws, tool included
$14.90 - $19.99
The Syncros Trail Fender is made from a high-quality Impact PP that balances stiffness and durability. Designed to work specifically with Fox 34 & 36 Boost forks, the Trail Fender features a 2-bolt direct mount. This means a clean and reliable mount that is easily removable.
Easy-to-install front fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube •100% recyclable; ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included down tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight: 99 grams / 3.5 ounces
$14.99 - $19.99
Optimized for RockShox forks, RockShox MTB Fenders deliver exceptional protection for your fork, with deep side skirts to keep the mud and debris away from the most vital parts of your fork—and your body. Take your bike's customization to the next level with nine color offerings made to match RockShox decal packs—or go black-on-black for that minimalist look. MTB Fenders come complete with four beefy zip ties for installation so you can get to the trailhead sooner and shred with much less mess. - Works on all RockShox fork models - Comes with 4 zip ties for immediate installation - Offered in a wide range of colors that match RockShox's fork decal packs - Designed specifically for RockShox forks - Deep side skirts protect stanchions and dust seals from rocks and debris - Precisely placed mounting holes make the fender follow the wheel's contour, minimizing contact when the fork is compressed
Sunlite's Clip-On Fender Set fits 26-inch mountain bikes, so whether you ride sloppy trails or commute in any weather, you're covered. They're made from corrosion-proof plastic so they're light and tough, too.
Our Coast Fender integrates perfectly with our Syncros 2019 saddles equipped with two threaded inserts. Simply attach, adjust with the two included screws, and ride. - Designed for Syncros 2019 saddles equipped with threaded inserts - Includes 2 mounting screws - Flexible material enabling you to jump off the bike easily - High-impact resistant composite - Approximate Weight: 22g
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
The X-Board is an innovative clip-on fender with rubber fasteners for downtube mounting. - Adjustable soft rubber cable-spacers, ideal to adapt on almost any tube profile - Robust rubber fasteners - Dual compound-softspoiler
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Front Fender attaches to a snap-on/off bracket you mount on your downtube. And it folds flat so you can easily stow it when not in use. - Length: 370mm (14.5") - Weight: 60g (2.1oz)
Sunlite's Seatpost Clamper fender simply clips on to your seatpost and provides you with good coverage for those sloppy rides. It'll fit almost any seatpost.
$18.99 - $19.00
Portland Design Works has given the original fat bike front fender a facelift! The Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender was designed specifically for fat bikes - they're extra long and wide to block the muck, snow, or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. Made of heavy-duty polymer, the Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender is super lightweight but sturdy enough to take years of bad weather abuse. The fender mounts to the downtube of your bike using adjustable rubber straps for a secure fit. - Front fender is 254mm wide and 622mm long (10" x 24.5") - Extra-long, wide design blocks snow, water and sand - Bracket keeps fender super stable and is easy to install - Built with lightweight, sturdy materials for durability
$19.00 - $25.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
Topeak's DeFender RX rear fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The quick-release seatpost attachment allows the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
This super lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face from mud and water. Made of super soft material it fits to 26", 27.5" and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. The Flapguard Mudguard sticks close to your bike even in extremely aggressive riding due to the supplied zip ties, which wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs. Mud is also kept off your fork seals. Also compatible on rear side of frame.
- Heavy duty composite construction - Adjustable to fit 20" to 28" wheels - Clamp on rear fits 24.4-32mm seat tubes - Front is brake caliper hole mounted - Set Unit: Pair
Our hugely successful fender range is now expanded to include newer models. This version is specifically designed for the latest generation of FOX 34 forks. The fender mounts directly to the fork using two screws in the crown (no zip ties here!) Integration at it's finest, now with added mud protection compared to the first generation with additional seal protection thanks to the side walls. 2 Torx screws and Torx Tool included for installation.
Our hugely successful fender range is now expanded to include newer models. This version is specifically designed for the latest generation of FOX 36 forks as well as FOX 38 fork models. The fender mounts directly to the fork using two screws in the crown and the bleeding ports (no zip ties here!) Integration at it's finest, now with added mud protection compared to the first generation with additional seal protection thanks to the side walls. 2 Torx screws and Torx and hex tools included for installation.
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Rear Seatpost Fender attaches to a clamp-on bracket you mount to your seatpost. And it packs down so you can easily store it when not in use. - Length: 445mm (7.5") - Weight: 160g (5.6oz)
Portland Design Works' neat Sodapop Fenders are made from 97% post-consumer recycled bottles. They pop on and off with ease, keep you dry in the rain, and get one back for the planet, too! - City width: 48 mm at tail - Mountain width: 64 mm at tail
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 26-inch bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
- Suitable for tire widths between 23mm and 42mm - Cable routing friendly - Not recommended for use with non-housed/exposed rear brake cables - Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Newly improved designs in multiple options for better coverage - Attaches quickly without tools - Stores easily in a backpack or jersey pocket - Application: Front - Fender Size: 390mm x 110mm - Wheel Size: Universal - Material: Polypropylene - Weight: 30g
- Suitable for tire widths between 32mm and 55mm - Keeps you clean and dry on wet roads and trails - Newly improved designs in multiple options for better coverage - Attaches quickly without tools - Stores easily in a backpack or jersey pocket - Application: Front - Fender Size: 170mm x 90mm - Wheel Size: Universal - Material: Polypropylene - Weight: 21g
Following a design update, the HIGHTREK clip-on mudguard set impresses with its sporty look. It can be mounted to seat tube diameters of between 28 and 32mm. The well-thought-out universal fastener and clip enable the mudguard to be mounted and removed quickly without any tools.
Page 1 of 4 Next page