- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
$1.99 - $112.49
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Rubber - Color: Black
$2.79 - $9.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Pre-stretched - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Slick derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo and Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
$3.50 - $9.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster - Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
Straight brake cable featuring a 1.5mm pre-stretched inner cable with a tight coil housing and steel cable ends. Product Specifications - Length: 50" - Weight: 3.4oz
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package - Black
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.5mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 1350mm & 2350mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Brakes - 3000mm Of Black 5mm Cable Housing - 3 Sets Of Donuts - 6 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps
$5.49 - $14.99
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.1mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 15000mm & 2100mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Derailleurs - 2800mm Of Black 4mm Cable Housing - 6 Sets Of Donuts - 9 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps - Rubber Shielding
$5.99 - $14.99
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
Replacement grub seals for Jagwire Elite Sealed kits. - Material: Rubber - 10 Pieces
Jagwire's Universal Pro Non-Crimps are a custom finishing touch for the ends of your brake and shift cables and prevent them from fraying so the cables keep functioning. Also, because they're not crimped in place and go on/off without tools, you can easily remove them for holding the ends of the cables to make adjustments. Best of all, the Non-Crimps are made of soft, safe rubber and they come in colors so you can add some more style to your ride. - 4-pack
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Page 1 of 5 Next page