700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$16.00 - $24.99
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
The Shakedown is a hybrid tire made for light gravel and touring. - Ideal replacement tire for casual touring, road or pavement use - Clincher design - 33 TPI
The Thunder Road is a smooth-rolling tire for use on road bikes. - Ideal replacement tire for casual road or pavement use - Clincher design
- A cross tire with a low, semi-slick profile - Light and economical - Fast rolling and with good cornering grip
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
Our no-nonsense basic road replacement tire at an affordable price, designed to deliver the performance and miles you want on a budget. Features: - Optimized Outer Tread Area For All Riding Conditions - Slick Center Tread For Fast Rolling Performance Specs: - Bead: Wire - Dimension: 700 x 23, 700 x 25 - Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 315 Grams, 345 Grams
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
Excellent value priced right. Panaracer offers a ZSG Natural Compound for long lasting wear and a comfortable ride. Catalyst is the best balance between a high end racing tire and a training tire offering superb durability, comfort, and confidence. - Road racing tread - Max fill 8.3 BAR or 120 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 23-622
$19.99 - $24.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$19.99 - $26.99
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead
$20.00 - $39.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
$20.00 - $24.99
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
$20.05 - $35.65
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
$21.99 - $29.99
Stradius Sport is an excellent performance tire. Equally adept in a training or commuting role, the Sport has an Aramid bead with an extra strong 800D casing. - Natural and synthetic rubber yielding durability and performance - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tire Type: Clincher
$22.83 - $49.30
If you are searching for excellent quality for intensive use, look no further than the Schwalbe Big Ben. The Big Ben has the same comfort as its elder sibling, the Big Apple, but the profile is more focused and sized down.
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
$24.95 - $29.99
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder. Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
$24.99 - $29.99
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 26 x 1.4 (630g) 26 x 1.85 (940g) 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
• Grooved tread pattern suitable for rough street, gravel, rural roads • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
The Schwalbe CX Pro Performance Line Tire lets you rip through mud and grit with ease. The unbelievably low weight and excellent grip through corners keep you on your bike through the roughest terrain. Hop on and feel the power of the CX Pro for yourself.
Hurricane rolls fast and noiselessly, offering sufficient traction for short off-road excursions. - Schwalbe's Performance line of tires offers excellent quality and the best value for an intensive-use tire. - Dual compound - Wire Bead
The Range Cruiser has the most versatile profile in Schwalbe's Active Line. This bestseller with a sharp look offers a reliable protection belt and a fast-rolling compound.
Schwalbe's Silento rolls quietly along pavement, and has just the grip for light off-road excursions. Schwalbe's KevlarGuard puncture protection helps prevent flats, too.
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all-weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
- Smooth round profile provides extremely low rolling resistance while medium depth siping extends onto the shoulders for all-weather traction - Durable thick rubber casing resists flexing and offers an increased, long-wearing lifespan - Folding bead makes it easy to pack an extra tire for emergencies on long rides - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
$27.00 - $29.99
Vittoria's Evolution II is versatile and reliable—the choice for daily recreation and commuting on all types of surfaces. It's multi-surface tread grips all the time, regardless of where you ride, offering tremendous confidence and versatility. Vittoria's puncture-resistant belting lets you ride day after day without worrying about flats. - Multi-surface tread - Wire-bead - 35-58 PSI - 790 grams (26-inch), 840 grams (29-inch)
$27.50 - $30.00
Serfas' Seca Wire Bead Road Tire is the ultimate training and commuting tire. Its center hard tread offers low rolling resistance and long life while its softer sides provide excellent cornering. This tire also boasts Serfas' superior flat protection.
Page 1 of 10 Next page