If you're looking for the ideal bib, you can stop looking right now; we have what you need. Our cycling friends are unanimous to say it's their first choice for a peaceful ride in the summer.
To give you an idea of how resistant this bib is, the opaque fabric we use to make it is called Gladiator. It's extensible in 4 directions and stimulates blood circulation. It also enhances muscle strength and has unsurpassed compressive properties. It's a great piece for high-intensity activity.
Heavy duty, it has amazing stretch properties and will sustain repeated wear and washes. It has a UVSPF of 50 and a cooling treatment that controls your temperature. We've also applied a Carbon X mesh coating that absorbs acid rain particles and static energy while you're riding.
To minimize friction and irritation, flatlock seams have been used as well as a compressive panel at the bottom of the leg to reduce pressure without affecting blood circulation.
Our patented 5.1Motion chamois was pre-formed in a wing-type shape and has a large mesh opening in the middle that allows multidirectional movement. This gives you the ultimate comfort you need to be able to ride for longer periods without any discomfort.
- Fabric: Gladiator Grip: Maintains fit - Power Mesh: Four-way stretchability, extreme breathability, and quick-drying - Carbon X-Mesh: Maximizes muscular performance.
- Features: Compressive and quick-drying - Antistatic properties - Ischial pressure-relief zone at the rear of the leg - Cooling effect treatment
- Chamois: 5.1 motion
- Inseam: 10.5"/ 26.5 cm
- Sun Protection: UPF/SPF 50
|WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||56||58||60||62||64||65|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Bust: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
|Black / X-Small||690222344183|
|Black / Small||690222344190|
|Black / Medium||690222344206||GAR33616564K|
|Black / Large||690222344213|
|Black / X-Large||690222344220|
|Black / XX-Large||690222344237|