Benefiting from a heritage of years of research in triathlon performance, the Aero Tri Jersey features the latest developements in aerodynamics and race ergonomics to let every triathlete get the most out of every second. It is built to race without any compromise.
Research in the wind tunnel has proven the Speed Tech fabric to be the fastest out of more than 180 fabrics. It is now featured on the Aero Tri Jersey's shoulders and back for minimum air drag on wind-sensitive areas. Since nutrition is as important as the swim, bike and run during a triathlon, new angled back pockets offer plenty of storage for bars and gels while preventing any loss during the race thanks to a tight elastic opening. Fill the ice pockets located near the common iliac artery with ice from the feed zone to help blood vessels stay cool.
- Fit Tech: Slim
- Fabric : CB Mondo: Four-way stretch micro-filament known for its softness and comfort - CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable and chlorine-resistant - Speed Tech Striped: Linear channel construction that allows a better laminar airflow, which reduces the cyclist's drag factor and improves aerodynamics - Highlander Mesh: Designed for maximum moisture vapor transfer (MVT), which helps prevent overheating from exercise by venting moisutre vapor build-up
- Fabric Technology: Chlorine-resistant, Cooling effect treatment
- Features: Pre-shaped shoulders - Aerodynamic and hydrodynamic
- Arm Finish Biceps: Laser-style finish at sleeves
- Pockets: 2 ice pockets at sides - 2 angled rear pockets
- Sun Protection: UPF/SPF 50
- Visibility Features: Reflective logo, Reflective trim
- Zipper: Full-length zip
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||58||60||62||64||66||68||70||71||72|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
|Multicolor / X-Small||690222338915|
|Multicolor / Small||690222338922|
|Multicolor / Medium||690222338939||GAR39754648R|
|Multicolor / Large||690222339226|
|Multicolor / X-Large||690222339233|
|Multicolor / XX-Large||690222339240|