No compromise: this is the mantra that led the Garneau team in developing the Aero Suit. Designed in collaboration with Cycling Canada in preparation for Tokyo 2020, it features the latest developments in aerodynamics and race ergonomics to get the most out of every bike race.
Research in the wind tunnel has proven the Speed Tech Striped fabric to be the fastest out of over 180 fabrics tested. It is now featured on the Aero Suit's shoulders and back for minimum air drag on wind-sensitive areas. The suit's side panels accommodate the cyclist's aero position, removing wrinkles in the process, as does the shorter front zipper. The new 5.1 Motion chamois offers more padding in the front aera and on sit bones to provide comfort where it really matters. The chamois' sides are less bulky to avoid rashes after hours of pedaling.
- Fit Tech: Slim
- Fabric: CB Gladiator: Highly compressive fabric, maximizes muscular performance and recovery. Chlorine-resistant and maintains great compression both in water and on the road - Avatar Mesh - CB Mondo: Four-way stretch micro-filament known for its softness and comfort - CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable, and chlorine-resistant - Speed Tech Striped: Linear channel construction that allows a better laminar airflow, which reduces the cyclist's drag factor and improves aerodynamics
- Fabric Technology: Cooling effect treatment
- Features: Aerodynamic and pre-shaped shoulders
- Arm Finish Biceps: Laser-style finished aero arms
- Chamois: 5.1 motion
- Inseam: 10.5"/ 26.5 cm
- Pockets: 2 floating back pockets
- Sun Protection: UPF/SPF 50
- Visibility Features: Reflective trim and logos
- Zipper: Short front zipper for the cycling position
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||58||60||62||64||66||68||70||71||72|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
|Black Cours / Small||690222331152|
|Black Cours / Medium||690222331169|
|Black Cours / Large||690222331176|
|Black Cours / X-Large||690222331183|
|Black Cours / XX-Large||690222331190|
|White/Black / Small||690222331107|
|White/Black / Medium||690222331114||GAR29628976E|
|White/Black / Large||690222331121|
|White/Black / X-Large||690222331138|
|White/Black / XX-Large||690222331145|