The heritage of years of research in cycling apparel performance, the Aero Jersey features the latest developments in aerodynamics and race ergonomics to get the most out of every rider. It is built to race without compromise.
Research in the wind tunnel has proven the Speed Tech fabric to be the fatest out of over 180 fabrics tested. It is now featured on the Aero Jersey's shoulders and back for minimum air drag on wind-sensitive areas. Many areas of the Aero Jersey are optimized for cycling position such as the pre-shaped shoulders, the short front zipper and the 2 floating back pockets that are almost stuck to the jersey to minimize air drag. Ventilated side panels ensure efficient heat management even on the hottest days.
- Fit Tech: Slim
- Fabric : CB Mondo: Four-way stretch micro-filament known for its softness and comfort - CB SpeedTech: One of the most aerodynamic fabrics developed. Made of a dimpled mesh construction, this fabric is light, breathable and chlorine-resistant - Speed Tech Striped: Linear channel construction that allows a better laminar airflow, which reduces the cyclist's drag factor and improves aerodynamics - Avatar Mesh
- Fabric Technology: Cooling effect treatment
- Features: Aerodynamic - Pre-shaped shoulders: Enhance comfort in cycling position
- Arm Finish Biceps: Laser-style finished aero arms
- Pockets : 2 floating back pockets
- Sun Protection: UPF/SPF 50
- Visibility Features: Reflective trim and logos
- Zipper: Short front zipper for cycling position
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||58||60||62||64||66||68||70||71||72|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
|Cherry Barbados / Small||690222329029|
|Cherry Barbados / Medium||690222329036||GAR35439971S|
|Cherry Barbados / Large||690222329043|
|Cherry Barbados / X-Large||690222329050|
|Cherry Barbados / XX-Large||690222329067|
|Cherry Barbados / XXX-Large||690222329074|
|White/Black / Small||690222328770|
|White/Black / Medium||690222328787|
|White/Black / Large||690222328794|
|White/Black / X-Large||690222328800|
|White/Black / XX-Large||690222328817|
|White/Black / XXX-Large||690222328824|