BLAST's mission is to empower young riders to go out and escape, share experiences and create incredible memories that they will look back on forever.
- Lightweight Frame: Double butted tubes for a lightweight frame with a distinctive and premium look.
- Tailored Ergonomics: Bars, levers, cranks and saddle are tailored for the ergonomics of young riders for a comfortable and custom-made ride.
- Dedicated Geometry: Inspired by our MTB's and adapted to smaller riders for intuitive and reliable riding.
- Powder Coating Finish: A durable and ecological solution to withstand years of daily use.
- Control and Safety: Hydraulic brakes and high volume tires provide control and safety on various surfaces with low rolling resistance.
- Blast Sticker Kits: The bike can be designed to your own taste with the BLAST sticker kits.
|Frame||Blast 20" Lightweight Aluminum with Powder Coat Finish, 1 1/8" Head Tube, BSA Threaded Bottom Bracket, 140mm Post Mount, 9 x 135mm QR|
|Fork||Blast 20" Lightweight Aluminum with Powder Coat Finish, 140mm Post Mount, 9 x 100mm QR|
|Rims/Wheels||Alex MD25, 25mm inner width|
|Hubs||CNC Machined Alloy Hub Body, Sealed Bearings, Quick Release|
|Tires||Kenda Booster 20 x 2.4"|
|Crankset||Lightweight Forged Alloy Cranks, 127mm|
|Chainrings||32T 1x Specific Narrow Wide chainring|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Sunrace 11-34T, Black finish|
|Shifters||SRAM X4 8Spd Trigger|
|Handlebars||SDG Slater Handlebar, 650mm wide, 20mm rise, 19mm bar ends, 31.8mm clamp.|
|Stem||BMC BLAST, 40mm length, ± 6 angle|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M286, short reach levers, 140mm rotors|
|Saddle||SDG Fly Jr|
|Seat Post||Alloy 27.2mm, 300mm long|
* Subject to change without notice.