700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Conquer ice, conquer snow, conquer winter riding! Commuting to work or school on ice just got faster and easier with 45NRTH's Xerxes. 140 steel-carbide studs provide unrivaled control and durability, while the ultra-narrow profile easily slices through snow to provide extreme traction in every winter condition.
45NRTH's Gravdal welcomes you to the world of high-performance commuter tires. 252 Studs are carefully positioned across the 700c x 38mm casing profile to yield a high level of confidence and safety. Siped tread lugs and oval-shaped stud groupings provide exceptional cornering, braking and acceleration traction. Run the Gravdal at minimum pressure for unmatched traction performance, and maximum pressure for a quieter and faster ride on clean roads.
Bontrager's RL is a super tire for fast training, commuting, and centuries. It features a durable, dual-compound tread for excellent traction in a variety of conditions. The risk of flatting is dramatically reduced with the bead-to-bead construction that reduces sidewall cuts, the anti-pinch ribs that reduce pinch flats, and the kevlar belt that resists punctures. In addition to all that toughness, the round profile grips like glue in corners and the lightweight, high-density casing offers a supple ride you'll love.
$24.99 - $54.99
Bontrager's H2 Hardcase Ultimate is a versatile tire that smooths commutes and dirt roads. It features a slick center tread with side grooves for traction in less-than-ideal conditions. Plus, this supple tire has Hardcase Ultimate technology, that triples your flat protection so you can ride worry free. The Black/Reflex color has reflective sidewalls for enhanced night-time visibility.
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
$20.00 - $24.99
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
$20.00 - $24.99
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
- All-around tire for hard pack to loose conditions - Center tread features low, wide knobs spaced widely apart to aid in mud shedding - Shoulder knobs have a tall profile to really dig in to loose soil - Folding bead version features a dual compound tread for improved grip, and EPS puncture protection
The Sensamo Control provides all-season grip for urban riding and commuting. - Deep tread sipes and all-season rubber provide excellent grip - Reflective sidewall for increased low-light visibility - APL 0.7mm puncture protection layer under tread
$22.99 - $24.99
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
- Excellent commuting tire - Ciudad offers a grooved-slick tread for low rolling resistance - Kevlar Inside puncture protection will keep you commuting even on the roughest roads, while the reflective sidewall provides increased night visibility - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 500 grams
$44.99 - $69.99
Tough rides call for tough tires, so if you're hitting the cobbles you better have Challenge's Paris Roubaix Clincher on your wheels. It has a wide profile to take the sting out of rough pavement and dirt roads, and puncture protection under the tread. It's hand made on Challenge's lightweight 300tpi SuperPoly casing with tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a durable tread compound that sticks to the road in the corners. - 285 grams
- When the conditions get muddy there is only one tire to get you to the finish line, the Baby Limus - Puncture protections keeps you riding and not changing flats - Use: Cross Racing: All around, Sticky Mud - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - Weight: 350 gr - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - BAR: 3.1-5.1 - PSI: 40-75
- Super fast and ideally suited for dry or grassy conditions, this is the tire to get you the win - Tubeless compatible for lower pressures and increased traction - UCI-legal 33mm casing - Use: Cross Racing: Dry, Grassy, Dusty or Icy Conditions - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - PSI: 40-75 - Color: Black-Black
- A great All-Around tire, GRIFO is Challenge's best-selling tread; a perennial World Championship winner - Tubeless compatible for lower pressures and increased traction - UCI-legal 33mm casing - Use: Cross Racing: All Around Soft Pack - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - BAR: 3.1-5.1 - PSI: 40-75 - Color: Black-Black
- Challenge's newest 'cross tread for deep mud (and Portland) - Limusis Latin for mud - Tubeless compatible for lower pressures and increased traction - UCI-legal 33mm casing - Use: Cross Racing: Deep Mud - Size: 700 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Internal Rim Width: 15-19 mm - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - BAR: 3.1-5.1 - PSI: 40-75 - Color: Black-Black
$63.99 - $67.99
- Diamond File center tread rolls fast while deep side knobs grip the corners - Tubeless compatible - Superlight Nylon contruction - Use: All Around Gravel - TPI: 120 - Bead Aramid - Casing: Nylon
$63.99 - $64.99
- Proven Paris-Roubaix tread pattern with lower wearing tread - Tubeless compatible - Double puncture protection offers the highest level of protection against punctures - Use: Rough Road, Cobbles, Big Riders, Hard Packed Dirt - TPI: 120 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: Nylon - Color: Black-Black
Even on bad roads, Challenge's Strada Open Clincher rides great because it has a rounder profile to take the sting out of rough pavement and dirt roads. It's hand made on their lightweight, supple 260tpi SuperPoly casing with tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a long-wearing and grippy tread compound for excellent performance. There's also a layer beneath the tread to help prevent flats. - 240 grams
Built for extra grip in wet weather, Challenge's Forte Clincher has an aggressive tread pattern. It's hand made on their supple 300tpi SuperPoly casing with a durable tread compound and tough polyester in the sidewalls. The center tread rolls quickly while the lateral side tread sticks to the road in the corners. And, there's flat protection under the tread. - 215 grams
Challenge's Almanzo is a wide-profile, versatile, multi-surface tire that excels when the road is less than perfect. It's great on dirt and in situations where you just don't know what the next mile will throw at you. The center tread rolls fast, while the shoulder knobs corner great. It's hand made on Challenge's supple and light 260tpi SuperPoly casing with double puncture protection, tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a durable tread compound that sticks to the road in the corners. - 385 grams (700c x 30)
Race it hard or just head off the beaten path. Challenge's Strada Bianca gravel tire urges you to take the road less traveled. Challenge is world-renowned for their tubular tires, and these are prime examples of their trade, with the smooth riding characteristics and flat resistance that pros and enthusiasts expect. At a gravel and chip seal-smoothing 30mm wide, these tires have the extra volume it takes to comfortably fly over less-than-perfect surfaces. With their supremely supple 260tpi casing, hand-laid, high-mileage rubber tread, Paris-Roubaix-proven chevron tread, and double puncture barrier, the Strada Bianca tires offer incredible levels of control, puncture resistance, and comfort. - 355 grams
Glue yourself to technical turns and gain speed on the course with Challenge's Baby Limus Open tubulars. - Use: Cross Racing, Sticky Mud - Size: 700C - Tire Width: 33 mm - Rim Width: 15-19 mm - Weight: 360 gr - TPI: 300 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: PPS - BAR: 2-6 - PSI: 30-90
Your search for an intermediate, all-conditions 'cross tire is over! Challenge's Chicane can tackle it all, whether the course is dry and fast, or thick with mud. The grippy side knobs ensure you stay upright in every technical turn, and the center file tread rolls fast and smooth. It's built on Challenge's light and supple 300tpi hand-made SuperPoly casing with polyester-reinforced sidewalls, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread. Open tubular tires feature many benefits of traditional tubular tires, but with the low maintenance and ease of installation of clincher tires. - 355 grams
Challenge's Grifo 33 Open Tubular (Clincher) tire excels in snow, mud, grass, and firm dirt. It features a center section that offers excellent pedaling and braking traction, and its short knobs roll quickly. The Grifo is built on the same supple 300tpi hand-made casing as their renown tubulars, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for extra durability. The white-tread version is a softer rubber for better grip in cold temperatures. - 355 grams
Limus means mud in Latin, which is exactly what Challenge's Limus Open tire excels in. Its deep, aggressive, and well-spaced knobs cut through muddy ground to grip great. And, you'll be zooming through the corners and off-camber sections, too, thanks to its side knobs, while you'll power up inclines with ease thanks to the tall center knobs. The Limus is built on the same supple 300tpi hand-made casing as their renown tubulars, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for excellent durability. - 365 grams
- Proven Paris-Roubaix tread pattern with lower wearing tread - Handmade with a latex inner tube and hand glued natural rubber makes this tire super supple and fast - Double puncture protection offers the highest level of protection against punctures - Use: Rough Road, Cobbles, Big Riders, Hard Packed Dirt - Size: 28" - Tire Width: 36 mm - Internal Rim Width: 17-23 mm - Weight: 355 gr - TPI: 260 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: Double PPS - BAR: 3-6 - PSI: 45-90
Designed with the classic gravel grinder in mind, this tire crosses the line between road and cyclocross to provide the performance and comfort needed for long gravel/dirt road rides. - File tread pattern provides increased grip with a wider, more forgiving profile - Polyester casing construction is lightweight, supple and durable - PPS2: double-layer flat resistance
A cyclocross tire providing an aggressive tread that offers control and grip in mixed and muddy conditions. - Tighter center tread pattern helps reduce rolling resistance - Taller shoulder tread pattern increases traction in adverse conditions - Handmade polyester casing construction is lightweight, supple and durable - Seamless latex inner tube inside to reduce rolling resistance, as well as enhance comfort and speed - Sewn tubular construction - PPS flat resistance
Page 1 of 14 Next page