- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes offer reliable power and a rigid brake design for a multitude of riding styles, from XC to trail. The BL-MT501 levers feature a smooth and durable master cylinder design for sleek and stable braking, while the BR-MT520 4-piston calipers offer rapid initial pad contact and controllable brake power modulation. - 2-finger lever with tooled reach adjustment - The I-SPEC II clamp band offers optional integrated shifter setups - Brakes are pre-bled for convenient installation
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. - Compatible with all SRAM road hydraulic brake levers - Includes steel-backed organic pads - 18mm Front/Rear - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT - Pad Compound: Organic
- Mini-v brake for use with standard short pull (road) brake levers - Direct pull cantilever brake is simpler to install than a traditional cantilever brake and gives a narrow profile - Short curved arms give plenty of clearance for cyclocross tires or wide fenders - Spring tension is independently adjustable for each arm, so the brake can be precisely centered on the wheel and adjusted for return strength - Simple pivoting quick release on one arm makes it easy to open the brake to remove a wheel - Made in USA
Proven in World Cup racing, Shimano's Saint Disc Brake sits at the summit of DH brake tech. The post-mount caliper is equipped with four oversize ceramic pistons for serious power blended with stellar modulation. Heat is the enemy of any braking system, so Shimano uses ICE technology with finned brake pads and a longer banjo to dissipate heat more effectively. All this leads to a brake with reduced pad wear, that doesn't fade or squeal, and leaves you in total control.
Vision's Metron Aero Carbon Brake Levers are the ultimate finishing touch for your Vision Metron setup with a super-aero shape to cheat the wind and aluminum bodies and carbon levers for a feathery weight, too. With their clean expanding-wedge mount they fit perfectly on Vision's handlebars with 24mm outside diameters (bars sold separately). They are for use with single- and dual-pivot sidepull brakes (sold separately) and come with Vision's Drag-On brake cable set.
$121.00 - $133.00
- Works well as a rear brake where the Neo-Retro may cause heel clearance problems - Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
Just because you eschew gears doesn't mean you're willing to settle for heavy, retro brake levers. Welcome to single speed paradise with SRAM's 900 Single Speed Brake Levers. The unidirectional carbon levers are impressively light and SRAM's renowned ergonomic hoods are always comfy. Set up your single speed rig right with SRAM's 900 brake levers.
- Cable actuated dual piston hydraulic caliper for increased brake response and power - "Plug and Play" post mount caliper improves the performance of existing mechanical disc brake systems - Tool free adjustment - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120385/120268/120288 - Flat Mount - Type of Fluid: Mineral Oil
The Shimano XT BR-M8020 brake caliper is powered by 4 pistons for exceptional braking power. This hydraulic caliper features Shimano's One Way Bleeding technology. - One Way Bleeding prevents air in the hydraulic system by streamlining the oil route throughout the system - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Pad Compound: Resin
This high-end version of the BB7 has a durable anodized finish and titanium hardware, as well as lighter brake pads. - For use with short cable-pull levers - Includes aluminum-backed organic pads - For use with short cable-pull levers - Caliper has 74mm mounting bolt spacing; mounting adaptors are sold separately - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt - Rotor Included: No - Weight: 184 g
$105.00 - $119.99
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
$73.99 - $119.99
Shimano Ultegra R8070 flat mount hydraulic disc brake caliper. - Model Number: BR-R8070 - Brake Type: Hydraulic disc brake - Average Weight: 280 g/pair - Greater rider control in all conditions - Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control - Sleek integration into a road bike's aero profile - Designed to integrate seamlessly with a road bike's profile - Flat mount hydraulic type - Better heat dispersion than current road disc systems (SM-RT800) - New construction provides better heat management than current ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA
Deore XT BR-M8100 hydraulic disc brake calipers offer powerful braking in a lightweight design. - 4-piston caliper is designed for tough enduro trails - High power braking instills greater downhill confidence and control - Banjo type connection and inside hose routing - Quick and easy assembly
$60.00 - $119.00
As a front lever for your Rival 1 set-up, or paired for single speed adventures, the new Rival brake lever features the same ErgoFit ergonomic design introduced on SRAM RED but delivered in a sleek, forged aluminum offer. SRAM Reach Adjust feature brings near universal fit for riders. - Weight: 260 grams per lever (no cables) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Finish: Black - Adjustment: Reach Adjust
For the stop/start world of cyclocross, Avid makes the inimitable Shorty Ultimate Rim Brake. The ideal balance of power, control and weight, the Ultimates are the choice of pro crossers across the globe. They offer an open design that clears mud quickly while also dishing out serious stopping power and modulation. Just a twist of the in-line cable adjustment knob lets you dial in cable tension, and you can choose between a wide or narrow stance for increased mud clearance or power. And, the Shorty uses standard road cartridge pads for easy maintenance.
- An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 2 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag, anti-squeal, and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Self balancing design allows for completely symmetric set up and pad pressure. Forged alloy skeleton arms are extremely stiff and lightweight. - Includes special compound brake pads for optimal braking on both wet and dry surfaces - Compatible with all tires up to 32mm - Independent adjustment of individual arms - Compatible with all Ergopower shift levers - Brake Mount Type: Direct Mount Road Caliper - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Pad Type: Cartridge
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. - Includes steel-backed organic pads
Hydraulic Disc Brake Lever - Quicker rebound between actions maintains rider concentration - Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout - Update brake lever shape - 8% stiffer than M9000 even under high temp conditions - Seamless operation - High rigidity - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke
Shimano XTR BL-M9100 Race Hydraulic Disc Brake Levers The Shimano engineers have redesigned the XTR 9100 brake levers from a braking system that had been already the benchmark among mountain bike braking systems. For the BL-M9100 levers both the clamp and the lever body itself have been modified. The clamp moves further into the middle of the lever and is angled. This cleverly supports the outer end of the expansion tank directly on the handlebars and creates an additional counter bearing for lever actuation. This significantly increases stiffness and stability, what ultimately leads to an even more direct brake feeling and improved control. So the BL-M9100 is 10% stiffer than its predecessor, too. Of course, the reach of the lightweight XC brake lever with a magnesium housing is individually adjustable. Thanks to the I-Spec EV design the XTR SL-M9100-I shifting levers can be mounted directly to the brake lever. - Brake Lever: BL-M9100 with reach adjustment - Material housing: magnesium - Material lever: Carbon - Compatibility: I-SPEC-EV - Position brake lever: Front Left, Right Rear - Brake Hose: SM-BH90-SS (not included) - Weight: 312g
Shimano's XTR Trail Disc Brake Levers are powerful and ergonomic. They feature Servo-Wave technology which means quick brake engagement and excellent modulation. Wide, short levers feature tool-free reach adjustment so you can customize the fit for a totally dialed fit. Caliper, hose, mineral oil, and rotor sold separately.
$79.99 - $99.99
- Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms, available in 85mm or 108mm - Precision sealed bearing pivots, titanium and stainless steel hardware - Flexible cable noodle and streamlined cable fixing point - 35 millimeters of vertical brake pad adjustment
$80.00 - $99.99
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight - Includes stainless steel rotor bolts
Shimano Dura-Ace Center Lock rotors feature Freeza technology: a 3-layer structure with an aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins. This reduces rotor surface temperatures approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm hubs (sold separately)
In the world of freeride and DH, you need complete and utter faith in your brakes. You need serious stopping power with feathery modulation. So whether you're scrubbing mach 5 speeds or slowly picking your way down techy gnar, Shimano's ZEE Disc brakes have your back. This post-mount caliper is equipped with four oversize ceramic pistons for fade-free, shudder-free, and noise-free braking. One-way bleeding makes maintenance a snap, and the calipers are compatible with Shimano's ICE-Tech brake pads (sold separately).
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. 18mm front or rear. Includes steel-backed organic pads - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
- Complete caliper replacement for Magura systems (no caliper pistons or seals available, must replace caliper). Includes brake pads - 74mm post-mount replacement calipers: if replacing IS-51mm caliper, please use separate adapter for refitment to original application
Hayes Radar disc brake mineral oil system - Crosshair disc brake adjustment system allows you to quickly and accurately align your calipers with a hex key set screw - Tooled reach adjust - 22mm caliper pistons - Split lever clamp for easy installation and removal
Shimano's XTR Race Disc Brake Levers are powerful, ergonomic, and optimized for race-day weight and performance. An integrated barrel reservoir keeps weight low and streamlines the master cylinder for quick brake engagement and excellent modulation. These levers are I-Spec compatible to minimize handlebar clutter. Caliper, hose, mineral oil, and rotor sold separately.