$40.00 - $50.00
Paceline disc brake rotors incorporate the elegant design of our eTap AXS road groupsets and feature a new brake track vent design for smooth, quiet braking performance. - Designed for road use - Paceline brake track offers quiet brake operation
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
$29.99 - $39.99
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams we're talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - Reach Adjustment - Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes
$44.00 - $69.99
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Built around one of our original breakthrough designs, the Speed Dial 7 is the smooth and powerful way to control linear-pull or mechanical disc brakes. They are super easy to install and adjust so you can dial in the modulation just the way you like. - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes. - Reach Adjust and Speed Dial Leverage Adjust - Reversible
Cost effective stopping power from the leader in cable-actuated disc brakes. - All calipers have 74mm mounting bolt spacing - For use with with long cable-pull levers - Mono-block caliper design has outboard pad adjustment - Spring tension is adjustable - Includes steel-backed organic pads - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull - Rotor Included: No - Weight: 215 g
Guide RE is SRAM's optimized braking solution for today's exciting category of E-MTBs, capable of handling the higher average speeds, more intense use and increased mass due to the presence of the motor and battery. It combines SRAM's proven Guide R lever assembly with a powerful 4-piston caliper derived from the gravity-focused Code brakes. The Guide RE provides real, usable on-trail control—optimal power and modulation mean speed can be controlled in all terrain and in all situations, both uphill and downhill. - Guide R lever assembly with proven Guide technologies - Powerful 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Sintered pads for better pad life in intensive use - MatchMaker X compatible - Ambidextrous lever mount - Tool-free reach adjust - Weight: 415 grams (based on direct mount, 800 hose, 160mm CL Rotor) - Lever Material: Aluminum - Caliper Design: 4 piston caliper derived from the Code gravity specific brakes - Finish: Gloss black - Pad: Steel-backed metal sintered - Fluid: DOT 5.1 - Mount: Ambidextrous - Adjustment: Tool-free Reach Adjust, Banjo Adjust - Pivot: Bushing
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
$8.75 - $14.99
Kool-Stop's Campi 2000 insert pad was designed to fit Campagnolo systems made after the year 2000. Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Dove Tail fit - Rim Friendly - Replacement pads for Campagnolo 10-speed groups Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.
$8.75 - $21.98
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
$6.95 - $9.00
Replacement inserts for Shimano cartridge v-brake pads - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Green: designed for ceramic coated rims - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$22.50 - $24.99
With a copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. The pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
$10.50 - $11.20
Braking can be fun by adding a pair of real Vans Brake Shoes. Available in assorted colors. Features: - Rim friendly compounds - Threaded steel post - Steel hardware Specifications: - Weight per pair: 56.9 grams - Overall length: 46.1mm - Pad contact width: 13.1mm
Kool-Stop's newest super lightweight anodized forged aluminum holder with their Thicker V2 Dual Compound insert pads installed. Features: - Curved Aluminum Holder - Integrated Pad-Lock Hardware - Secured Lock Pin - Thicker Pad for Longer Pad Life - Rim-Friendly Compound - Offset Post Compounds: - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's black and salmon compounds which delivers superb braking in all-weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! - Electric: Kool-Stop's E-bike compound is formulated specifically for the higher speeds and weights of electric bicycles. - Carbon 2: This compound works great on most carbon wheels and is designed to withstand those fast steep descents without a lot of pad wear. Specifications: - Weight per pair: 44.8 grams - Overall length: 72.5 mm - Pad contact width: 8.5 mm
Kool-Stop has formulated a new compound with their Continental line of brake pads specifically for composite wheels. They have color matched and fine tuned the perfect compound for Skyway Tuff Wheels! Features: - Special "mag-friendly" compound works great on ALL composite mag wheels - Strongly suggest using the same color brake pad as the mag wheels that you will be using these on! - These are made just like "back in the day" with a small threaded post. Will fit all old-school style caliper brakes. May not work on all V-brakes, however! - Sold in pairs/ 2 pcs. - Rim friendly
$6.95 - $11.25
The Dura Type insert pad was originally developed as an aftermarket upgrade for high end Shimano brake systems. The Kool-Stop Dura pads are the same spec as Shimano pads and fit Shimano, SRAM, TRP and Tektro holders with a set screw. Compounds: - Black: Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. - Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions. - Salmon: Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of the most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. - Carbon: Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Dual: A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop! Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Rim Friendly Compounds - Fits 55mm length holders
- Cable actuated dual piston hydraulic caliper for increased brake response and power - "Plug and Play" post mount caliper improves the performance of existing mechanical disc brake systems - Tool free adjustment - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120385/120268/120288 - Flat Mount - Type of Fluid: Mineral Oil
Complete replacement master cylinder assemblies for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes
- Cable-actuated flat-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Compatible with both 140mm and 160mm front and rear rotors - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and FM adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120563/120564/120565
For a streamlined cockpit and easy access to the dropper post lever, Shimano's RX810-LA dual control lever integrates the brake lever and a dropper post actuator for fast and effortless operation. GRX BR-RX810 hydraulic disc brakes feature a low-profile flat mount design and provide greater control for mixed-terrain riding. - Control a dropper post using the shift lever - Simple set up and maintenance - Excellent heat dissipation
Make sure you have plenty of stopping power and ride with a set of Serfas high-quality long-lasting disc brake pads. - Semi-Metallic Disc Brake Pads - Hardware Included - Compatible w/ Shimano Ultegra BR-RS805/505
Shimano BR-RS505 Hydraulic Road Disc Brake Calipers - Brake Caliper Type: Flat Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Pad Compound: Resin - Weight: 145 g
- Cable-actuated post-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual-piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Suitable for both front and rear wheel use - Available in both a Road/Cross/Gravel version, as well as a MTB-specific design - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and IS adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake-pad models 120393/120281/120295
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions. - Organic pad for Magura 2-piston brake calipers - Fit a variety of Magura brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
$13.49 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Sport Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true Pro Series compound for excellent braking and durability. The pads are cartridge-style for easy replacement without losing your brake shoe position and there are wheels guides on the shoes to help when you're putting a wheel back on.
Serfas' BPS130 Shimano Compatible Cartridge Style replacement pads offer reliable, no-squeak braking for your carbon rims.
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$12.50 - $13.75
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
• Replacement hoods for Cane Creek SCR5 brake levers • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or gum
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: Apse,Zoom DB250/350/450/550
$64.39 - $79.39
Stainless steel outer and alloy inner w/ torx mounting bolts - Alloy inner inceases heat dissipation caused by braking - Dovetail design and spring pin connection allows true "float" and prevents brake load on pins
$33.00 - $60.00
Bolt on Avid's Shorty Ultimate Brake Pads for excellent braking no matter the conditions. The easy-to-use cartridge design makes swapping pads a breeze.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
- Lightweight 2-piece alloy cartridge design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Oversized tire deflector - Length of Pad: 55mm - Compound: All Weather
Riding an e-bike may give your legs a break but that doesn’t mean your brakes get a break! Specially formulated Serfas E-Bike brake pads utilize strategically formulated compounds engineered to endure the frequent heavy loads and high speed stresses of e-bike riding. Wherever you may be going, make sure you can stop when you get there and ride with a set of Serfas E-Bike brake pads. - Kevlar Composite Compound - E-Bike Compound – Specially Formulated For High Speed & Heavy Load Applications - Compatible With Magura MT5 - Hardware Included
Serfas' BP350 All Weather MTB V-Style Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. With these pads you'll feel confident slowing down in all weather conditions. They easily fit into Serfas' BPS300 and BPS 300UL brake cartridges.
Serfas' DBPH1 MTB Hayes Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with Hayes HFX Hydraulic and MX-1 Hydraulic brakes.
Serfas' DBPM5 MTB Magura Compatible Disc Brake Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and made for Magura MT-2/4/6/8 hydraulic brakes.
- K-Force rotors feature a two piece design balancing weight and braking performance. Weight relieved alloy carrier for added rotor stiffness - Afterburner rotors have an increased surface area for better heat management - Rotors include: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor with (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts - 98g K-Force, 142g Afterburner
- Set of (6) precision machined Torx T25 titanium disc rotor bolts
Hose fittings for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes available a la carte. Hayes brake compatibility: - HFX-9 - Prime - Sole - El Camino - Radar
Mountain Pro cartridge-style inserts are easy to install, durable, and are offered in two rubber compounds to suit different riding conditions. - Patented dimpled inserts reduce brake squeal - Inserts use the SRAM/Shimano mountain standard - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
$25.99 - $31.99
The Claris group is a completely new development and covers a very broad range of use. It will equip fitness bikes, touring bikes, or even turn road bikes into genuine racers for entry-level road races. - Accurate brake control - Adjustable R50T5 brake shoe compound - Compatible with 28C tire - More than 30% greater brake performance as compared with the current brake caliper - Super SLR system compatible - Brake Pad Types : R50T2/R50T4 - Brake Mount Type: Short Reach Caliper (39mm - 49mm) - Brake Position: Front - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR - Pad Type: One Piece
For the Ultimate, we held nothing back. Our engineers sculpted the finest materials—titanium and carbon fiber—to make this our lightest four-piston brake ever. The power, modulation, and lever feel set a new standard. Personalization is quick and intuitive. And for performance—well, our test riders didn't dub it the "Mini-Code" for nothing. - More caliper stiffness and a new pad compound with bite - Pivot bearings for crisp lever feel and a fatigue-free ride - SRAM's best power-to-weight ratio in a four-piston brake
If you believe in better performance then you should believe in hydraulic road (HydroR) brakes. SRAM's award winning HydroR technology is the fulfillment of the promise of better braking, more control, and improved performance in all conditions. SRAM RED is delivering on the promise of braking confidence and security that brings speed control and stability to a new level. - RED ergonomics including Reach Adjust - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Optimized power and modulation for higher speeds and more control - Refined lever body design is more comfortable - Easy access bleed port means convenient service - Shift paddle design is lightweight and offers improved finger clearance - Moto-style means this is a right-side (rear) shifter with a front brake, the reverse of the normal American-style. - Front brake hose length is 950mm, rear brake hose length is 1800mm
$163.99 - $167.99
- Better Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Light Weight - Improved Heat Dissipation - Ice Technologies Freeza - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Tool Access - Flat Mount System - Easy Wheel Replacement - Wide Pad Clearance And Chamfer Of Brake Pads - Easy And Clean Bleeding Process - One Way Bleeding - More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Designed As Optimum Balance Of Hydraulic Brake System For Racing Purpose - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles
- Stainless steel shim helps center the rotor perfectly within the disc brake caliper - Great for swapping wheelsets without the threat of brake drag
Heavyweight performance in a lightweight package. Level TL packs the same XC and trail-optimized power delivery into a brake set that won’t break the bank. This brake matches an alloy DirectLink lever to a lever body that contains the same technology found in the Level TLM, Level Ultimate and Guide series of brakes, for reliability and consistency you can count on.
$8.00 - $27.30
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulic Disc Brake and Brake Lever is descended from their top-end RED road group and offer precision braking and shifting performance. A carbon brake lever with an aluminum shift lever delivers precise modulation and shifts while keeping the weight impressively low. The ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control and a better transition to the bar. For optimal feel, you can also set your lever reach to fit your hands thanks to Reach Adjust. SRAM Force 22 is designed to work with 11-speed cassettes. The forged aluminum disc caliper itself is optimized to give you the stopping power and modulation you need for road and cyclocross riding. A fully-sealed hydraulic system prevents contamination during muddy cross races or epic dirt-road slugfests. Once you experience the incredible ability of SRAM's Force 22 Hydraulics, you'll never go back to rim brakes again!
Shimano's XTR Trail Disc Brake Levers are powerful and ergonomic. They feature Servo-Wave technology which means quick brake engagement and excellent modulation. Wide, short levers feature tool-free reach adjustment so you can customize the fit for a totally dialed fit. Caliper, hose, mineral oil, and rotor sold separately.
Origin-8's one-stop-shop ATB V-brake Kit has all you need to stop your bike: levers, cables, housing, and brakes. For easy installation and set-up, the forged aluminum brakes feature dual spring tension adjustment while the levers sport reach adjustment.
- Works well as a rear brake where the Neo-Retro may cause heel clearance problems - Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
Page 1 of 8 Next page