$3.79 - $4.79
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
$4.59 - $5.19
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
- Constructed of food-grade FDA certified crystal polypropylene - No plastic taste and no chemical leaching
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
• Extremely durable nylon composite • Road and mtb compatible • Flexible bottle retention system holds bottle firmly in place yet allows easy removal • Weight: 28 grams +/-
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
The Minoura SBH-80 Saddle Water Bottle Cage Mount attaches behind your saddle to hold an extra water bottle cage or a spare tube set. It is lightweight at only 80 grams, and is in a good position for aerodynamics. All bottle cage screws are included. Not compatible with I-Beam type saddles, standard dual rail type only. - Behind-saddle mounted holder for extra water bottle cage or spare tube set - Good position for aerodynamics - Lightweight at 80 grams - Bottle cage mounting screws included - Not compatible with I-Beam type saddle. Standard dual rail type only
$6.99 - $7.99
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
Planet Bike's stylish Button Cage holds your bottles securely with sturdy, lightweight, rustproof 6mm-diameter aluminum. The plastic buttons let the bottles slide in and out easily, while minimizing scratches and marks on them.
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
- Custom Trek water bottle
$7.67 - $9.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
- Expanding cup holder grips most beverage sizes - Patent pending rubber strap tensions and grips cup - Handlebar clamp adjusts to fit any bar thickness up to 35mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware
The Minoura BH-60 Handlebar Bottle Cage Holder features a U-shaped bolt system that allows for mounting a water bottle cage on the exact center of your bike. Lightweight at only 65 grams, and with all mounting screws included, this makes it easy to place an extra water bottle within easy reach. Only for use with standard 22.2mm handlebars. - Handlebar mounted holder for extra water bottle cage - U-shape bolt system allows for mounting on exact center of bike - Lightweight at 65 grams - Bottle cage mounting screws included - Only for use with standard 22.2mm handlebars
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
The Slidecage from SK uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for light weight and impact resistance. The modular cage construction allows either right-hand or left-hand bottle insertion.
$8.00 - $9.00
Get to grips with your thirst, with the innovative Gripper bottle. The unique non-slip surface gives you maximum grasp, whatever the weather. The bottle is BPA free and features Fabric's high-flow valve and silicone mouthpiece. - Unique textured surface - Soft squeezable body - Silicone mouthpiece - BPA free
Features - Alloy bottle cage - 6mm alloy rod - Tough and still flexible - Compatible with various water bottles
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
$8.00 - $9.00
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Page 1 of 9 Next page