Introducing Our Very Own Brand, DBS Bikes!
DBS Big Wheel BMX Bikes
After being in business for over 62 years, we had never made our own bike, until NOW!
The DBS Big Wheel BMX Bike Story
The world of big wheel BMX bikes has exploded on the scene with people performing amazing tricks on regular rideouts that are attracting hundreds of riders across the country. The problem is only a handful of companies are creating bikes in this category and sometimes the wait time can last for months.
Don’s Bicycles decided to create our own unique bike from scratch and after months of planning and designing, we have come up with something special!
We had 5 objectives:
- A $799 retail price point
- Really solid specs
- Cool colors
- Edgy branding
- Great ride quality
- A sloped top tube so shorter riders don’t have a problem with the 29” wheels
- Disc brake with internally routed cable
- A seat that is comfy enough for a 2-hour ride
- One of the lightest 29” BMX bikes on the market (only 29 lbs!)
- Double wall rims and a chromoly fork
- Three models with a total of 6 colors to choose from: Candy Red, Matte Concrete/Black, Tangy Orange, Cool Mint, Matte Purple, True Blue
The Ghetto Boy, Felon and Nine-0-Niner have landed! Check them out now! Test rides are free!